Saturday 25 April 2009

Musical water


How does it feel after all? The sound of water splashing against rocks or the shore gives different feelings to different people. It makes some feel restless, and some others calm and peaceful. Yesterday once again, my encounter was with this feeling again, of peace and calm. Friends and family stood in the background enjoying with the kids while I drifted away from them and stood by the shore simply listening to the sound of water. The scenic beauty was so marvelous, my camera couldn't capture it no matter how hard I tried. God made nature so beautiful, and man invented the camera to capture it. But what is beauty if it can be captured in a frame. Nature's beauty cannot be recreated in any form.

As I stood there watching and drinking in the beauty, the sounds in the background faded away, watching passers-by were no longer visible to me. Just nature and myself, staring at each other...

No comments: